RISC (Risk and Insurance Services Consulting, LLC) provides consultative insurance and risk management advice to companies that have complex, diverse operations, and to businesses of all sizes that simply desire a trusted advocate to assist with their insurance needs. Our clients range from businesses that have a handful of employees to businesses listed on the NYSE with thousands of employees. We also provide property and casualty (P&C) insurance litigation support services to both plaintiff and defense attorneys, educational seminars and books, as well as an online exposure identification program for use by our clients nationwide.
Our goal is to help you significantly improve your insurance and risk management programs. We achieve this by applying our expert knowledge of insurance policy language and of the current marketplace, and by providing 100% impartial and objective advice. We have spent two decades helping many clients create top-notch insurance and risk management programs. Some types of businesses and individuals we have helped include:
- Large companies that wish to have an independent review of their insurance and risk management programs in the spirit of Sarbanes-Oxley, Dodd-Frank, Basel III and similar federal legislation
- Business start-ups
- Businesses who have had claims problems, including unwarranted denial of covered claims
- Organizations that find themselves confused and frustrated with insurance company jargon and rules
- Rapidly growing businesses
- Companies that require the services of a company risk manager but do not have the need for a full-time risk manager
- Businesses that have a need for due diligence prior to purchasing a new company
- Businesses that have already merged with, or have acquired another company
- Businesses that see value in outsourcing their insurance and risk management function to a knowledgeable 3rd party, allowing the company to focus on their core business competencies
- Successful, affluent individuals who wish to protect their personal assets through comprehensive insurance programs and risk management processes
We Have a Proven Track Record of Success
“I have an insurance agent who can do that,” you might say. We strongly disagree. Since insurance producers are agents of insurance companies, they have fiduciary responsibilities to the insurance carriers that they represent. It can also be difficult to stand up to insurance companies when problems arise since agents are compensated by these very companies via commissions and contingency payments. Since we represent no insurance companies, we offer unbiased, objective solutions and we work solely on your behalf.
However, know that if you are happy with your current insurance agent or broker relationship and desire to continue working with them, you are free to do so. We obtain positive results regardless of the insurance agent or broker involved.
I encourage you to review comments from our satisfied clients. As we close in on our 3rd decade in business, the positive results we have achieved for our clients assures our future success. We are proud of our reputation and you will be impressed with what we have accomplished over the years for those we have worked with. We are also happy to provide references who can tell you about RISC in their own words so you can decide for yourself whether our services make sense for your situation.
RISC offers distinctive services that provide broader protection of your assets – which ultimately provides you and your company, as well as your board of directors and your stockholders, where applicable, with additional peace of mind. After all, this is why you bought insurance protection in the first place!
Put our experience to the test. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain. Call us today to arrange for a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation!